- We are the Controller in respect of your personal data.
Our full name: Jones Publishing Ltd (Citywealth)
Our contact details: 11a Montagu Mews North, London W1H 2JZ
Data Protection manager's details: Dora Seres (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We are collecting your personal data for the following purpose(s): We collect and hold business and contact data. If personal data is submitted by users of our websites it is only used for verification purposes (of industry professionals recommended to us).
- The legal basis for processing your personal data: we have a legitimate interest in holding any personal data submitted to us
- If appropriate, what is the legitimate interest being pursued?: The legitimate interest that we are pursuing in holding personal data submitted to us is to verify that organisations and professionals qualify to be [listed] in the Citywealth publications.
- The recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data are: subscribers to Citywealth
- If we intend to transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area, it is because we use cloud data storage providers which we contract with and who commit to abide by all current data rules and regulations.
- The personal data will be stored for up to 10 years, unless a request is made to delete it sooner.
- You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or to restriction of processing concerning you or to object to our processing of the data as well as the right to data portability.
- If we are relying on your consent to process data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by notice to us.
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office about the manner in which or otherwise in respect of the manner in which we process your personal data.
- Your provision of personal data to us is not a contractual or legal requirement. There is no need or obligation to supply us with personal data.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.